Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quit messing with my nesting!

We have been having water issues with our back door since we moved in. It took us 2 years for the builder to finally do something about it. Unfortunately, every time someone comes out to work on it, it just seems to get worse and worse. I am seriously in nesting mode and this is really causing me to lose sleep. It really shouldn't be that hard to fix people! Right now my wood floor is torn up, the drywall needs to be repaired, the trim on the inside and the outside of the door needs to be replaced and then everything needs to be repainted. Not to mention, I have to figure out somewhere for us to live for a few days when they actually get to the point where they can replace the wood floor and refinish it. I don't think that sniffing those fumes would be OB/GYN approved at this point.

0 comments: