Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Busy Mother's Day Weekend

We had a very busy Mother's Day weekend. It was the neighborhood garage sale weekend, and you know me, always willing to get rid of things in the house that I don't use. I made $230 so I was happy with that. We also had Tate's preschool "graduation" on Saturday morning. I say "graduation" in quotations because he still has one more year of preschool left. He is not too happy about that, because he is so ready to be a kindergartner and go to school with his big brother. Connor also had a baseball tournament over the weekend. I missed the first game because I was with Tate at "graduation". His team was down 14-3 in the bottom of the last inning and came back. The score was 14-14, bases loaded, and Connor Nekola was up to bat with a full count...Connor hit the ball down the first base line and the first baseman didn't field it cleanly. He picked up the ball and tried to tag Connor, but the ball came out of his glove. Connor was safe and the winning run was batted in. What a game to miss, huh? Connor was awarded the game ball by his coach. The rest of the tournament didn't end up so well. We were done by 9:30 on Sunday morning. I was able to get a couple of naps in on Mother's Day and also went to lunch with my boys.

We have another baseball tournament this weekend and the boys are down to their last few days of school. Tate has 3 days left and Connor has 7.








The coach's wife for Connor's baseball team made these picture sheets and bracelets with the boys' number for all of the Mom's for Mother's Day.

0 comments: