Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pitching Debut

Connor made his pitching debut tonight in his baseball game. It was a little nerve racking for Mom, especially after he walked the first batter. He came around and got more comfortable on the mound and did a great job. He even got a couple of strike outs! His team looked great tonight. They had lost their first game pretty badly, but it was FREEZING outside. Based on the way they played tonight, the first loss can be attributed to the bad weather, mostly :) They have another game tomorrow night and are scheduled for a tournament this weekend if the weather cooperates. I will post some pictures later. I have decided that I am in desperate need of a new camera that actually ZOOMS IN! Mine is horrible. I took pictures of Connor on the mound tonight and you can barely tell that it is him.

1 comments:

Deb said...

Having your kid pitch is so nerveracking, I hardly even watch when Alex is up there, bad mom!! You didn't tell me the pics of the new room were on here, his room is fantastic and spotless of course --I think your calling is organizing peoples homes, maybe you should go into staging homes!! :)