Thursday, November 20, 2008

Long overdue!!

I finally got my hair cut and highlighted today. I thought that it was "blog worthy" since I haven't had it highlighted since February and it hasn't been cut since July. Not to mention the brow wax...that has been at least a couple of years. Is that horrible or what? I love the girl who cuts my hair here in KC and it is not just because she thinks I look like Jenny McCarthy :) I think she is just trying to get a good tip when she says that...I only wish that I looked like Jenny McCarthy. I was only brave enough to put a black and white up (the color pics were hideous). I think I am the most "unphotogenic" person in the world.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unphotogenic? I love you, but I have to disagree. You are stunning! I have always thought you were the most adorable baby and toddler alive (Your Mom will back me up on this) and then you grew into the beautiful woman we know today. Leslie Laree Nekola - you are beautiful and very photogenic. Hey, remember when one of Jesse's high school buds stole your senior picture from me? He thought you were photogenic too!
Look right into that camera lens and let your light shine!!
Squeezes from Aunt Kay

The Nekola Family said...

Thanks Aunt Kay...what you don't know is it took about 30 shots before I got one that was decent enough to put up on the blog :) Have a great Thanksgiving!