Jeff is 30! He went into his 30th kicking and screaming just about as much as I did. We are both hoping that what everyone is saying is true, "30 is the new 20". I have a feeling they are just trying to make us feel better. On Jeff's birthday we went to the driving range with his friend/co-worker Brad. I hit a golf ball for about the 2nd time in my life and hit it so well, I am considering purchasing some clubs. :) The driving range was followed up with lunch at the sports bar to watch some of the Cubs game. Connor had a baseball game that night, so we weren't able to do much later in the day except hit the Legends (nearby shopping area) for a late dinner.
Monday, July 14, 2008
It's Official ... Again!
Posted by The Nekola Family at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment